A message from Vince Tague Jr to all our valued customers.
NOTE: Since the publication of this message, our showrooms have been temporarily closed and are NO LONGER open to appointments.
March 17, 2020
A Message to Our Customers
As COVID-19, the coronavirus, begins to have an increased impact, Tague Lumber and Premier, Door, Frame and Hardware are taking measures to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, customers and the community.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding this emerging crisis, but as many others, our team is closely following the guidelines from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and other local and National health organizations.
Our Lumberyards and Stores are open for Business. However, until further notice, we will require Phone calls, Texts, or E-Mails in advance of picking up your order. This will help to keep everyone safe and healthy.
The following services are in place:
Delivery Service: We continue to offer next day delivery service on all stock merchandise.
Express Pickup Service: Beginning on Wednesday, Our Contractor Counters and Hardware Stores within our Lumberyards will be implementing “Express Pickup Service.” Simply call ahead and we will process your hardware and material needs and have them boxed and waiting for you to Pick-Up.
Showrooms: Our showrooms in Malvern and Doylestown will be closed to walk-in clients BUT will gladly offer scheduled appointments to view products and discuss design. Kindly call ahead to schedule an appointment with one of our representatives.
In addition to the above, our employees are practicing the following:
- Stay at home policy if you or someone you have been in contact with, has fever or signs of the Coronavirus.
- Practice Social Distancing by maintaining 6’ of more from one another.
- Increasing cleaning frequency of our facilities, workstations, bathrooms, and cafeterias. Hand washing with warm soapy water for 20 seconds or more on a frequent basis.
- Certain at-risk populations have been encouraged to work from home.
- Drivers must minimize contact with others on job sites and maintain social distancing
- Canceled all unnecessary travel and meetings and gatherings
Although this is an unprecedented event, working together we can ensure the health and well-being of our families and our community.
More than ever, Thank you for your business!
Vincent J. Tague Jr.