Tague Lumber represents fine millwork manufacturers, including companies that make stairs and stair parts, mantels, wainscoting and interior paneling, and synthetic millwork. Further, its Custom Millwork Division can fabricate almost any millwork you desire, from cabinetry to casings, in your choice of woods and finishes. Tague’s Custom Millwork Division is known throughout the greater Philadelphia area for its expertise in matching or reproducing unusual and historical millwork and mouldings.
- New Products
- Building Materials
- Commercial Building Products
- Ceiling Tile & Grid, Drywall Grid
- Drywall, Drywall Beads, Trims & Accessories
- Fasteners, Power Tools, Safety Equipment
- Insulation/Vapor Barriers
- Lumber & Plywood
- Sound Control – Floors, Walls and Ceilings
- Steel Studs, Lath & Security Mesh
- Decking & Outdoor Materials
- Green Building
- Kitchen & Bath
- Moulding & Millwork
- Siding, Roofing & Flooring
- Windows & Shutters
Tague Lumber is committed to offering a comprehensive selection of green building materials. Learn more
Tague Lumber is a consistent, reliable supplier who always provides a quality product at a competitive price. Tague's sales and service departments work flawlessly together to ensure material is delivered in a timely manor.
Chris W., Principal, Quakertown, PA Construction Co.