If we don’t have what you need in stock, or we can’t make it, we’ll order it for you and get it delivered to your worksite.
We sell commercial grade products for
- Conference centers
- Factories and warehouses
- Healthcare facilities
- Government buildings
- Office and retail complexes
- Multi-family dwellings/apartments
- Religious facilities
- Schools and universities
- Theaters and auditoriums
- Transportation facilities
In a general sense, our knowledge of the commercial door and frame industry, the codes and requirements pertinent to it, and the materials and products involved are ‘at your service.’ So is our familiarity with the business of commercial building and its concerns, like meeting budgets, time management, and the importance of reliable materials and supply chains.
In a more specific sense, Premier Door, Frame, and Hardware provides a variety of distinct services to its customers. These include:
- Take-offs (professionally generated schedules for customer’s approval and subsequent ease of ordering and job management)
- Frame welding and door assembly
- Orders customized (such as installing door lites and louvers, plus preparing doors for hardware) in our shop
- Keying services (such as keyed alike, keyed different, and master keyed)
- Delivery in the greater Philadelphia and Tri-State area; arrangement for longer-distance shipping through 3rd-party transport systems
In 2004, Tague Lumber acquired Premier Products, a company that had served the Philadelphia building industry for over half a century. This acquisition allowed Tague to have a division dedicated to commercial building products and the needs of commercial builders. By focusing exclusively on commercial doors, frames, and hardware, Premier has been able to develop an unusually knowledgeable staff committed to building strong personal relationships with our customers, relationships based on expertise, honesty, and delivering excellent value.
Premier now employs twelve people with an average of nearly 20 years of experience in the commercial building industry. We understand that commercial building supplies require specialized knowledge and our expert staff is focused on this field alone. Premier has two of its own delivery vehicles, plus access to the Tague Lumber delivery fleet, including boom truck delivery.
Because Premier is a member of the Tague Lumber family of companies, we’re also able to refer our customers to appropriate Tague divisions when they require products other than commercial doors, frames, and hardware.