Tague Lumber is a building material distribution center that manufactures high quality millwork and custom mouldings throughout the greater Philadelphia area. We work in partnership with many area architects, and we are a terrific source for millwork and mouldings. Listed below are some of the services that we provide the architectural community:
- Architectural specifications & shop drawings for everything we manufacture
- Online Moulding Catalog, with downloadable moulding profiles on CAD
- Blueprint reading and analysis, to help communicate clearly with the many professionals who will work on your project
- Green Building and LEED project assistance, including help with documentation, plus access to many FSC Certified Products
- Extensive experience with historical renovation projects
- Use of our spacious conference rooms to meet with your clients
- AIA lunch & learn seminars at our showroom
- Product comparisons
- New product research
- Requests for samples
- Custom ordering advice
- Materials specifications assistance
- Early budget pricing
Thank you for viewing the architectural section on our website—please also see the pictures and testimonials regarding our custom millwork and architectural services.
For help with these services, contact any Tague Lumber sales representative.