Commercial construction often requires adherence to strict building codes that require specific types of building materials. We offer a full range of Fire Treated and Pressure Treated Plywood, dry framing lumber, a complete assortment of panel products; both treated and conventional lumber and plywood; all of which are available with a Forestry Stewardship Certification (FSC) upon request. Our experienced staff can help you select the right products for your project so you can finish the job on time and on budget while staying completely code-compliant.
- New Products
- Building Materials
- Commercial Building Products
- Ceiling Tile & Grid, Drywall Grid
- Drywall, Drywall Beads, Trims & Accessories
- Fasteners, Power Tools, Safety Equipment
- Insulation/Vapor Barriers
- Lumber & Plywood
- Sound Control – Floors, Walls and Ceilings
- Steel Studs, Lath & Security Mesh
- Decking & Outdoor Materials
- Green Building
- Kitchen & Bath
- Moulding & Millwork
- Siding, Roofing & Flooring
- Windows & Shutters
Tague Lumber is committed to offering a comprehensive selection of green building materials. Learn more
TJ holds his company's reputation to the highest standard. When issues arise, TJ is "all in" to make sure resolution is found and the customer/client is served. This type of service is lost in the industry today. These deliveries are critical in maintaining aggressive new construction schedules. Thanks to TJ and his team for representing a customer-focused delivery system.
Conlan S., Principal, E. Petersburg PA Construction Co.