Thanks to Easy Track’s one-of-a-kind rail system, it’s easy to install a custom closet organizer. The starter kits and accessories allow almost unlimited mixing and matching of components, a process made simple (even fun!) through the company’s online design tool.
- Quality Materials: All Easy Track panels are made of industrial grade particleboard and are finished in melamine. The core is made of 100% recycled and recovered wood fibers and is Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) Certified by the Composite Panel Association (CPA), the only environmental certification program that has achieved ANSI accreditation. Easy Track is also an EPP Downstream licensed company, which demonstrates its environmental commitment by purchasing CPA EPP certified composite wood products.
- Strength and Durability: All wall hanging applications use the original Easy Track rail that will support 1200 pounds over an 8-foot span.
- Finishes and Accessories: Components are available in 3 laminate finishes (White, Cherry, & Truffle) with several accessories including belt/tie racks, baskets, wardrobe rods, jewelry trays, and hampers.
Hafele Arena Champagne Collection
The Arena Champagne Collection by Hafele is an innovative kitchen organization system enhanced with a dazzling champagne finish. Its components include pull-out pantries, pantry door frames, base cabinet pull-outs, lazy and corner susans, backsplashes, and kitchen backsplash storage systems. The Arena Collection creates maximum storage space in unexpected places… with maximum style and performance. The Hafele Arena Champagne Collection is on display at our Malvern Design Showroom.
Omni Track® Garage & Home Organization System
Until now, heavy-duty track organization systems were meant to stay in the garage. With Omni Track, Hafele has created an organization system flexible enough to be a garage organization system, craft room organization system, or laundry room organization system.
- Smart & Stylish – High tech design and a handsome anodized finish fit in comfortably in almost any setting. Many customers began by using an Omni Track system in the garage but were so pleased by its performance and good looks that they will invite Omni Track into other rooms in their homes.
- Strong – The system’s carefully engineered aluminum alloy track is thick and durable. And each hook and hanger is crafted to perform its assigned task safely and securely.
- Versatile – A wide selection of track configurations, hooks and hangers meet many storage challenges — whether it’s a leaf blower, roller blades, a basket of cleaning supplies, or a roll of gift wrap. Customers need a track and accessories that are smart, stylish, strong and versatile, and that’s exactly what Omni Track provides.
Kitchen Design needs to incorporate taste and sophisticated fittings in order to create distinctive style, but the fundamental design considerations are functionality and quality. Kesseböhmer storage solutions enable substantially increased space, visibility, and access, plus the latest in elegant, beautifully crafted, European-inspired design. Kesseböhmer products are on display at our Malvern Design Showroom.
- Arena: Arena by Kesseböhmer opens up various possibilities for elegantly designing the complete interior trim of a kitchen. ARENA Style emphasizes the purist style of modern, straight-lined kitchens. On the other hand, ARENA Classic was developed for more traditional kitchens. Both series are closely related due to their common construction: The decorative wooden base is connected solidly with an elegant railing in a practically invisible manner.
- Dispensa Pull-Out Pantry: Individually suspended and adjustable shelves make the Dispensa Pull-Out Pantry a flexible space miracle. With Dispensa, high cabinets are fully utilized in width and height, which also creates space, order, and access. Everything remains visible, even on the top shelves and from the sides!
- LeMans Corner Cabinets: The shelves are elegantly curved like the legendary race track of the same name, and every one of them is manufactured individually. The most remarkable thing about them is that they are capable of swinging – nearly floating – all the way out of the corner cabinet in a dynamically curved movement. You will feel the ease and comfort of full accessibility every time you reach for a pot or pan.
- Base Cabinets: Standard kitchen base units are 60 cm deep. To make intelligent use of this storage space, you need a fitting that moves the stored items out in front of the cabinet – so that you have a clear view and easy access. Whether its baking trays or cleaning agents, a mixer or a pressure cooker, application-oriented pull-outs make sure you can put your hand on whatever you want.