Moulding has evolved from its original function – covering seams between intersecting surfaces – to an important interior and exterior design element. For over 100 years, Tague Lumber has supplied moulding to builders, architects, and homeowners in the Philadelphia area and beyond. We carry an enormous supply of stock wood mouldings as well as architectural and decorative mouldings. In addition, our custom millwork capabilities allow us to run any moulding in any species, as well as to match or reproduce mouldings, as is often required in historical renovation projects. To consider all your moulding options, please visit our Custom Millwork Division of the website.
- New Products
- Building Materials
- Commercial Building Products
- Ceiling Tile & Grid, Drywall Grid
- Drywall, Drywall Beads, Trims & Accessories
- Fasteners, Power Tools, Safety Equipment
- Insulation/Vapor Barriers
- Lumber & Plywood
- Sound Control – Floors, Walls and Ceilings
- Steel Studs, Lath & Security Mesh
- Decking & Outdoor Materials
- Green Building
- Kitchen & Bath
- Moulding & Millwork
- Siding, Roofing & Flooring
- Windows & Shutters
Tague Lumber is committed to offering a comprehensive selection of green building materials. Learn more
Tague Lumber is a consistent, reliable supplier who always provides a quality product at a competitive price. Tague's sales and service departments work flawlessly together to ensure material is delivered in a timely manor.
Chris W., Principal, Quakertown, PA Construction Co.