Tague Lumber is looking for quality employees
to add to our team at all our locations!
Stop by a Tague Lumber near you and apply in person.
At Tague Lumber, Inc., we are not only dedicated to helping our customers with their building projects; we help our employees to build their careers. As a market leader in the building materials industry, we are committed to hiring and developing talented professionals who can deliver to our customers the quality service Tague Lumber, Inc. has built its reputation on for four generations. We now have five locations to serve our customers in the Metropolitan Philadelphia area.
Tague Lumber offers excellent compensation programs, a very comprehensive benefits package to all eligible associates and a professional and challenging work environment. If you are ready for a rewarding career, we encourage you to review the job openings section below.
- Drivers, CDL (A & B)
- Yard workers
- SALES Windows/ Doors/ Millwork (Malvern Showroom)
- Estimator — Premier Door, Frame & Hardware
- Kitchen & Bath Designer for Tague Design Showroom
- Window & Door Sales
- Outside Sales / Building Materials
- Inside Sales / Building Materials
- Counter Sales
- Commitment to employee development
- Formalized training and development programs
- On-the-job training programs
Work Environment and Safety Commitment
- Total commitment to safety and teamwork
- Drug-free workplace program
- Zero tolerance for any form of discrimination, harassment, or gross misconduct.
- Base pay (hourly & salaried)
- Lucrative incentive plans
- Electronic paycheck (direct deposit)
- Medical/dental plan
- Employee life insurance, disability
- Company matched 401k plan, with multiple investment options
- Sick pay
- Paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Service Award Programs
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.