With Memorial Day weekend just a few short months away, you might be looking forward to spending time outside in the sunshine again. If your deck isn’t as ready as you are for the warmer months, we can help. At Tague Lumber we carry a large range of decking materials including several styles of wood decking, composite decking and PVC decking. Many people love the classic look of a wood decking while the durability and low maintenance make those options more appealing to others. Below are some of the options available at Tague Lumber in each category of decking.
Natural Wood Decking Options
- Cedar – Known for a combination of natural beauty and stability, but requires more maintenance than other materials.
- Ipé – Tough and long lasting wood decking that is more durable than other wood decking materials.
- Treated Southern Yellow Pine from Madison Wood – Yellow pine decking material treated with a mold inhibitor.
- Mahogany Decking by Russin – A naturally beautiful and durable wood decking option.
- Thermo-treated Ash, Spruce and Pine from Thermory – A sustainable, real-wood decking option. Thermo treating the wood removes moisture, bacteria and acids from the wood.
- Green Bay Decking – a composite decking option that will save you money over time and increase the value of your home due its long-term durability.
- MoistureShield – Made with 95% recycled content, MoistureShield is a leader in environmentally friendly decking materials.
- TimberTech – Composite and PVC decking options are available from TimberTech. They have products in a wide range of prices to accommodate all budgets.
- Trex – The world’s #1 decking brand and the inventor of composite decking. Their composite decking is low maintenance and high performing with the look of real wood.