- ESTIMATOR — Premier Door, Frame & Hardware Division of Tague Lumber
- We are looking for individuals with customer service and technical skills which include detailing, project management and purchasing and communicating with customers and vendors.
- Extensive knowledge of commercial door, frame & hardware industry with 3-5 years experience required
- Proficient at reading architectural plans & specifications
- AHC/CDC desirable, but not required
- Project management from estimating through final installation
- End user-after market sales
- Avaware or other door and hardware scheduling software experience a plus
- Detailing hardware & or hollow metal & wood doors
- Division 10 experience
- Good PC skills required
- Proven ability to develop new business and grow existing business
- Candidates should be team oriented and self-motivated
Premier Door, Frame & Hardware also offers a competitive and comprehensive employment package including health, paid holidays a company-matched 401(k) plan.