Tague Lumber represents fine millwork manufacturers, including companies that make stairs and stair parts, mantels, wainscoting and interior paneling, and synthetic millwork. Further, its Custom Millwork Division can fabricate almost any millwork you desire, from cabinetry to casings, in your choice of woods and finishes. Tague’s Custom Millwork Division is known throughout the greater Philadelphia area for its expertise in matching or reproducing unusual and historical millwork and mouldings.
- New Products
- Building Materials
- Commercial Building Products
- Ceiling Tile & Grid, Drywall Grid
- Drywall, Drywall Beads, Trims & Accessories
- Fasteners, Power Tools, Safety Equipment
- Insulation/Vapor Barriers
- Lumber & Plywood
- Sound Control – Floors, Walls and Ceilings
- Steel Studs, Lath & Security Mesh
- Decking & Outdoor Materials
- Green Building
- Kitchen & Bath
- Moulding & Millwork
- Siding, Roofing & Flooring
- Windows & Shutters
Tague Lumber is committed to offering a comprehensive selection of green building materials. Learn more
Tague Lumber has been an asset to the growth of our company. The combination of their superior customer service, personal dedication to our projects, and competitive prices makes them stand out in the industry. Tague does exactly what they say they are going to do—exactly when they say they are going to get it done. Their consistent reliability gives our managers one less variable in an ever-changing construction environment.
Eric D., Principal, Eddystone, PA Construction Co.